- Approved Consent Agenda
- Approved motion to accept the Audit done by Hungerford Nichols CPA & Associates
- Approved motion to appoint Denise Cook as the Township's representative to the Water Services Joint Operating Board and to appoint Roger Seely as alternate member.
- Approved motion to accept the Amended and Restated AYSO Maiden Lane Park Lease Agreement
- Approved motion to approve ADM Property Care to mow and/or cleanup non-Township owned properties as authorized by the Township Manager
- Approved motion to increase the 2018 contribution to Cornerstone Alliance
- Approved Resolution 2018-09 to Adopt Parks & Trails Millage Ballot Language
Regular Meetings: 1st Monday of every month at 6:00 pm at the Township hall, located at 3000 Washington Avenue.
Workshop Sessions: 1st Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Township hall.
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.