June 5, 2017
- Approved Consent Agenda
- Tabled Resolution 2017-11 - Rubbish Special Assessment
- First Reading - Storm Water System Ordinance
- Approved Motion to accept Library Board Resignation of Diana Flora
- Approved Motion to accept Zoning Variance - Michael & Terry Rushlow
- Approved Motion to accept Asset Management Plan
- Approved Motion to Reappoint Roger Seely to the LMSW&STA
- Approved Resolution 2017-13 to Dissolve LMSW&STA
- Approved Motion for July Board of Review
- Approved Motion - Squad Car Purchase
- Approved Resolution - 2017-12 Speed Limit
REGULAR MEETINGS: 1st Monday of every month at 6:00 pm at St. Joseph Township Hall, 3000 Washington, St. Joseph, MI
WORKSHOP SESSIONS: 1st Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the St. Joseph Township Hall, 3000 Washington, St. Joseph, MI
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.