- Approved Consent Agenda
- Approved Motion to Recess the Regular Meeting for Public Hearing
- Public Hearing held - Re: DNR grant applications
- Approved Motion to Reconvene Regular Meeting
- Approved Motion to Authorize Negotiation Re: Maiden Lane Sewer Agreement
- Approved Motion to Accept the WSJOBS Cost Allocation Policy - Lead Water Service Line Replacement
- Approved Motion to Offer Spring Landfill Passes
- Approved Motion for Squad Car Purchase
- Approved Motion for 2019 Mowing Contract
- Approved Motion to Extend Water Service Agreement
- Approved Motion to Rescind Resolutions #2019-07, #2019-08 and #2019-09 Offered in February 2019
- Adopted Resolution #2019-10 - Maiden Lane Park - Recreation Passport Grant
- Adopted Resolution #2019-11 - Maiden Lane Park - Land and Water Conservation Fund Grant
- Adopted Resolution #2019-12 - Carronde Park - Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund Grant
REGULAR MEETINGS: 1ST Monday of every month at 6:00 pm at the Township hall, located at 3000 Washington Avenue.
WORKSHOP SESSIONS: 1st Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Township hall.
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.