- Approve Consent Agenda
- Recess of Regular Meeting for Public Hearing re: Special Use Permit for a Communications Tower
- Reconvene Meeting
- Approved motion to allow Tom Milnikel to abstain from voting
- Approved Special Use Permit for a communications tower as requested by St. Joseph Public Schools
- Approved motion to accept the IRS Standard Auto Mileage Reimbursement Rate
- Approved motion to accept the resignation of Joseph Roggow from the St. Joseph Charter Township Planning Commission
- Approved Resolution 2018-01 - Summer Tax Collection
- Approved Resolution 2018-02 - Poverty Guidelines
- Approved Resolution 2018-03 - Accepting Letters of Protest from Township Residents for March 2018 Board of Review
REGULAR MEETINGS: 1ST Monday of every month at 6:00 pm at the Township Hall, located at 3000 Washington Avenue. The next meeting will be held on Monday, February 5, 2018 at 6:00 pm.
WORKSHOP SESSIONS: 1st Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Township Hall. The next meeting will be held on February 5, 2018 at 12:00 noon.
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.