- Approved Consent Agenda
- Approved Second reading of Resolution 2017-04 Zoning Change for 2168 Washington Avenue
- Approved Board of Review March meeting dates
- Approved Medic 1 Proposed Budget 2017-2018
- Approved Appointment of Edward Meny to the Election Commission
- Approved Unrestricted Fund Balance Transfer
- Accepted Road Commission 2017 Projects
- Approved Resolution 2017-05 Hagar Township Kayak/Canoe Launch, Park Development
REGULAR MEETINGS: 1st Monday of every month at 6:00 pm at the Township hall, located at 3000 Washington Avenue.
WORKSHOP SESSIONS: 1st Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Township hall.
Patrice Rose, Clerk
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.