- Approved Consent Agenda
- First Reading - Zoning Ordinance Amendment
- Approved motion to grant Landfill Passes
- Approved motion to change rental rates for the use of the outdoor and closed pavilions at Maiden Lane Park
- Approved motion to accept Social Media Policy
- Approved resolution 2017-17 Westwood Drain Repair
REGULAR MEETINGS: 1ST Monday of every month at 6:00 pm at the Township Hall, located at 3000 Washington Avenue.
WORKSHOP SESSIONS: 1ST Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Township Hall.
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.