- Approved Consent Agenda
- Approved Motion to Appoint Patrice Rose, Clerk as Supervisor Pro-Tem
- Recessed Regular Meeting for Public Hearing to discuss DNR Grant
- Reconvened Meeting
- Approved Motion regarding Water Rate Increase
- Approved Spring Landfill Pass Dates
- Approved Appointment of Ms. Stephanie Scott-Sims to the St. Joseph Charter Township Planning Commission
- Approved Appointment of Ms. Josephine Cassar to the St. Joseph Charter Township Planning Commission
- Approved Ballot Proposal for Parks & Trails Millage
- Approved LMC Eaton Park Agreement
- Approved Resolution 2018-06 - Fire Department Improvement Millage
- Approved Resolution 2018-07 - DNR Grant
- Approved Resolution 2018-08 - Berrien Community Foundation "For Good" Grant
Regular Meetings: 1st Monday of every month at 6:00pm at the Township Hall, located at 3000 Washington Avenue. The next meeting will be held on April 2, 2018 at 6:00 pm.
Workshop Sessions: 1st Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Township Hall. The next meeting will be held on April 2, 2018 at 12:00 noon.
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.