March 6, 2017 Synopsis
- Approved Consent Agenda
- Public Hearing IFT LECO Corporation
- Approved Resolution 2017-06 Application of LECO Corporation for an Industrial Facilities Exemption Certificate
- Audit Presentation by Gerbel & Co
- Approved Audit
- Approved Wightman & Assoc. Proposal Re: Hickory Creek Trail Plan
- Approved Resolution 2017-07 Berrien County Road Commission Application for Critical Bridge Funds
- Approved Mowing Contract with ADM Property Care
- Approved Water Rate Increase
- Approved Purchase of Watch Guard Video System
- Approved Landfill Pass Dates
- Approved Setting Public Hearing for Master Plan Update
- Approved SWMRSS&WA 2017-18 Budget
- Approved Letter in Support of Royalton Township Bacon School Road Nature Trail
REGULAR MEETINGS: 1st Monday of every month at 6:00 pm at the Township hall, located at 3000 Washington Avenue
WORKSHIP SESSIONS: 1st Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Township hall.
Patrice Rose, Clerk
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.