May 1, 2017
- Approve Consent Agenda
- Approved Resolution 2017-08 Harbor Conservancy
- Approved Resolution 2017-09 Grant Application for Election Equipment
- Approved motion to accept Audit Contract
- Approved motion to re-appoint Mr. Ron Griffin to the SWMRSS&WA
- Approved motion to appoint Mr. Joe Roggow to the St. Joseph Charter Township Planning Commission
- Approve motion to set date for a Public Hearing regarding a Rubbish Fund Township wide assessment
REGULAR MEETINGS: 1st Monday of every month at 6:00 pm at the Township Hall, 3000 Washington Avenue, St. Joseph, MI
WORKSHOP SESSIONS: 1st Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Township Hall
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.