- Approved Consent Agenda
- Received Public Comments
- First Reading of Water Control Ordinance - No Wake Zone
- Approved Budget Adjustments
- Approved Resolution 2018-14 - SWMRSS&WA Sewer Service Agreement
- Approve Resolution 2018-16 - Oppose Senate Bill 1031 Utility Personal Property Tax Exemption
- Approved Resolution 2018-17 - Restructure Tax Assessing
- Approved Resolution 2018-18 - Requesting Responsive Action - Drain Commission
- Approved Resolution 2018-19 - Complete Streets
- Approved Resolution 2018-20 - Land Donation by Mr. John P. Buracas
- Approved Resolution 2018-21 - National Night Out
REGULAR MEETINGS: 1st Monday of every month at 6:00 pm at the Township hall located at 3000 Washington Avenue.
WORKSHOP SESSIONS: 1st Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Township hall.
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.