- Approved Consent Agenda
- Approved Resolution 2019-5 to honor Ms. Jeanette Leahey for her many years of service
- Approve Motion to amend Board of Review Appointment length of service
- Approved Motion for Road Department Match
- Approved Resolution 2019-1 - Ordinance 2018-37 Prohibit Commercial Marijuana Establishments
- Approved Resolution 2019-2 - Summer Tax Collection
- Approved Resolution 2019-3 - Homestead Poverty Guideline
- Approved Resolution 2019-4 - Accept Board of Appeals by Mail
REGULAR MEETINGS: First Monday of every month at 6:00 pm at the Township Hall, located at 3000 Washington Avenue.
WORKSHOP SESSIONS: First Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Township Hall.
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.