November 6, 2017
- Approved Consent Agenda
- Approved Recess for Public Hearing
- Approved Reconvening Regular Meeting
- Approved Budget Amendments
- Approved Resignation of Michelle Alger from the Planning Commission
- Approved Setting December Board of Review Hours
- Approved 2018 Holiday Schedule
- Approved 2018 Payroll Schedule
- Approved Purchase of Bobcat Tool Cat and Snow Blower
- Approved - Resolution 2017-23
REGULAR MEETINGS: 1st Monday of every month at 6:00 pm at the Township Hall, located at 3000 Washington Avenue. The next meeting will be held on December 4, 2017 at 6:00 pm
WORKSHOP SESSIONS: 1st Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Township hall. The next Workshop will be held on December 4, 2017 at 12:00 noon.
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.