- Approved Consent Agenda
- Received Public Comments
- Approved Reappointment of Mr. Jonathan Fisk and Mr. James Hahn to the St. Joseph Charter Township Planning Commission
- Approved Reappointment of Ms.Charlotte Wenham and Mr. Ron Sherman to the St. Joseph Charter Township Zoning Board of Appeals
- Approved Reappointment of Ms. Lizbeth Darato to the St. Joseph Charter Township Library Board
- Accepted Resignation of Medic 1 CES Representative, Ms. Pam Seely
- Approved Appointment of Medic 1 CES Representative, Mr. Ed Meny
- Approved Appointment of Medic 1 CES Alternate, Ms. Pam Seely
- Approved Park Pavilion Reservation Plan Revision
- Approved Policy Manual Pension Plan Revision
- Approved Acceptance of Bid Demolition of 544 Onondaga
- Approved Resolution 2018-25 - Redevelopment Ready Community
- Approved Resolution 2018-26 - Support Public Transit in Berrien County
REGULAR MEETINGS: 1st Monday of every month at 6:00 pm at the Township hall, located at 3000 Washington Avenue.
WORKSHOP SESSIONS: 1st Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Township Hall
Do you have a heart on your driver's license?
If not, go to www.giftoflifemichigan.org/go/berrien to join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry.
Follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GiftOfLifeMichigan.
Register your decision to become an organ, tissue and eye donor, and receive a red heart donor symbol for the front of your Michigan driver’s license or state ID card. Signing the back of your license does not enroll you in the Donor Registry.
Join the Michigan Organ Donor Registry online or by calling 1-800-482-4881, or by visiting any Secretary of State branch office.