Updated Jul 15, 2015
- The Township has agreed to sell a .24 acre parcel located at 2933 Royalton Heights Road between Niles Road and Grant Avenue and is seeking qualified bids to be received by Friday, July 31, 2015 at 10:00 am. For a legal description of the property and information on how to submit a bid, please click on one of the following:
- Summer school tax bills were mailed out on July 1st. If you have not received your tax bill, please call Debbie Peterson at (269) 932-0269 and let her know.
- Don't forget to mark your calendars for the National Night Out Annual Crime Prevention Event & Ice Cream Social August 4th at Riverview Park from 5 to 8 pm! For more information call the Police Department at (269) 429-6890.
- A new Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Law goes into effect on July 1, 2015. Please feel free to review the updated documents below, and if you have any questions, contact the Township Clerk at (269) 429-7703.
- Property tax information is available online at https://www.is.bsasoftware.com. Our information is listed under “Berrien County Municipalities”. Tax inquiries for property owners are free for any property that they own. All other inquiries are charged $2.00 each. You may look at the history of the taxes for your property for the last twenty years, see current information, and print off duplicate bill information.
Just follow the directions to set up your account.
If you have any questions, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at (269) 932-0269.
Township Board of Trustees 1st Monday of the Month 12 pm - Workshop 6 pm - Regular Meeting
Planning Commission 6:30 pm - 2nd Tuesday Bi-Monthly
Zoning Board of Appeals 7 pm - 2nd Wednesday (As Requested)
Meetings are held at the Township Hall and are open to the Public.
2015 Dates the Office will be Closed
Friday, April 17th - Spring Holiday
Friday, May 22rd & Monday, May 25th - Memorial Day Weekend
Thursday, July 2nd & Friday, July 3rd - 4th of July Weekend
Friday, September 4th & Monday, September 7th - Labor Day Weekend
Thursday, November 26th & Friday, November 27th - Thanksgiving
Friday, December 25th - Christmas
Friday, January 1st - New Year's Day