Other Township Officials
Roger Seely - Supervisor Gary Bluschke - Trustee Jerry Jones - Building Official/Ordinance Officer
Denise Cook - Clerk Chuck Garlanger - Trustee Sue Rice - Assessor
Dave Vonk - Treasurer Ron Griffin - Trustee Ross Bates - Chief of Police
Tim Fenderbosch - Manager Melissa Hahn - Trustee
3000 Washington Ave.
P.O. Box 147
Saint Joseph MI 49085-0147
Phone (269) 429-7703
Fax (269) 429-2079
Administrative office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm (except holidays).
Updated May 7,2014
· Please note that the time has changed for the Township Board of Trustees regular meeting. The noon workshop will stay the same, but the regular meeting will now begin at 6pm, not 7pm, effective at the June 2nd meeting.
· Mark your calendars! On Thursday, May 15th at 6:30pm, the St. Joseph Charter Township Master Plan Steering Committee will be holding a Township Vision Workshop. This is your time to let your voice be heard, and let the Board know what you would like to see happen in the future for St. Joseph Township.
· The 2014 Principle Residence Exemption filing deadline is June 1st for new home purchases only. If you already have an exemption you do not need to re-file.
· Landfill Passes are still available for pickup. They can still be used on the following dates:
May 10th & 11th, 16th & 17th
· The St. Joseph Township Hall will be closed on Friday, May 23rd, and on Monday, May 26th, for Memorial Day.
· Property tax information is now available online at https://www.is.bsasoftware.com. Our information is listed under “Berrien County”. Tax inquiries for property owners are free for any property that they own. All other inquiries are charged $2.00 each. You may look at the history of the taxes for your property for the last twenty years, see current information, and print off duplicate bill information.
Just follow the directions to set up your account.
If you have any questions, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at (269) 932-0269.
Please click on the dates for more information
Special Meeting Notice - May 15, 2014
|Township Board of
1st Monday of the Month
12 pm - Workshop
6 pm - Regular Meeting
6:30 pm - 2nd Tuesday Bi-Monthly
Zoning Board of Appeals
7 pm - 2nd Wednesday (As Requested)
Meetings are held at the Township Hall
and are open to the Public.
2014 Dates the Office will be Closed
Wednesday, January 1st - New Year’s Day
Friday, April 18th - Spring Holiday
Friday, May 23rd & Monday, May 26th - Memorial Day Weekend
Thursday, July 3rd
& Friday, July 4th
- 4th of
Friday, August 29th & Monday, September 1st - Labor Day Weekend
Thursday, November 27th & Friday, November 28th - Thanksgiving
Thursday, December 25th & Friday, December 26th - Christmas
Update NewsletterOctober 2013