Other Township Officials
Roger Seely - Supervisor Gary Bluschke - Trustee Jerry Jones - Building Official/Ordinance Officer
Denise Cook - Clerk Chuck Garlanger - Trustee Sue Rice - Assessor
Dave Vonk - Treasurer Ron Griffin - Trustee Ross Bates - Chief of Police
Tim Fenderbosch - Manager Melissa Hahn - Trustee
3000 Washington Ave.
P.O. Box 147
Saint Joseph MI 49085-0147
Phone (269) 429-7703
Fax (269) 429-2079
Administrative office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm (except holidays).
Updated November 12, 2014
· Yard waste will be picked up on your regular scheduled day through November 28th.
· Winter tax bills will be mailed out on November 30th.
· The Township is accepting applications for an alternate person to sit on the Board of Review! If you have any questions, or would like to submit an application, please see the Township Manager, Tim Fenderbosch, or the Clerk, Denise Cook.
· Please be advised effective December 1st, 2014, St. Joseph Charter Township will increase the fee schedule for all electrical permits. This fee increase is based on the State of Michigan fee schedule, which increased on April 1st, 2013.
· Please note the following dates that the Township Hall will be closed:
- Thursday, November 27th – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 28th – Day After Thanksgiving
- Thursday, December 25th – Christmas Day
- Friday, December 26th – Day After Christmas
- Thursday, January 1st – New Year’s Day
· Property tax information is now available online at https://www.is.bsasoftware.com. Our information is listed under “Berrien County”. Tax inquiries for property owners are free for any property that they own. All other inquiries are charged $2.00 each. You may look at the history of the taxes for your property for the last twenty years, see current information, and print off duplicate bill information.
Just follow the directions to set up your account.
If you have any questions, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at (269) 932-0269.
Please click on the dates for more information.
|Township Board of
1st Monday of the Month
12 pm - Workshop
6 pm - Regular Meeting
6:30 pm - 2nd Tuesday Bi-Monthly
Zoning Board of Appeals
7 pm - 2nd Wednesday (As Requested)
Meetings are held at the Township Hall
and are open to the Public.
2014 Dates the Office will be Closed
Wednesday, January 1st - New Year’s Day
Friday, April 18th - Spring Holiday
Friday, May 23rd & Monday, May 26th - Memorial Day Weekend
Thursday, July 3rd
& Friday, July 4th
- 4th of
Friday, August 29th & Monday, September 1st - Labor Day Weekend
Thursday, November 27th & Friday, November 28th - Thanksgiving
Thursday, December 25th & Friday, December 26th - Christmas
Update NewsletterNovember 2014