Other Township Officials
Roger Seely - Supervisor Gary Bluschke - Trustee Jerry Jones - Building Official/Ordinance Officer
Denise Cook - Clerk Chuck Garlanger - Trustee Sue Rice - Assessor
Dave Vonk - Treasurer Ron Griffin - Trustee Ross Bates - Chief of Police
Tim Fenderbosch - Manager Melissa Schultz - Trustee
3000 Washington Ave.
P.O. Box 147
Saint Joseph MI 49085-0147
Phone (269) 429-7703
Fax (269) 429-2079
Administrative office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm (except holidays).
Updated March 1, 2013
· Yard waste pickup will resume on April 1st.
· The 2013 Principle Residence Exemption filing deadline is June 1st for new home purchases only. If you already have an exemption you do not need to re-file.
· Landfill Passes will be available for pickup starting April 2nd. They will be valid for the following dates:
April 19th & 20th, 26th & 27th
May 10th & 11th, 17th & 18th
· Property tax information is now available online at https://www.is.bsasoftware.com. Our information is listed under “Berrien County”. Tax inquiries for property owners are free for any property that they own. All other inquiries are charged $2.00 each. You may look at the history of the taxes for your property for the last twenty years, see current information, and print off duplicate bill information.
Just follow the directions to set up your account.
If you have any questions, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at (269) 429-7703, ext. 234.
· The 2012 tax collection cycle is now complete. If you have unpaid 2012 property taxes, please contact the Berrien County Treasurer at (269) 983-7111 ext 8569 for information on current amounts due and for all other payment information or questions.
Please click on the dates for more information
No Special Meeting Notices at this time.
|Township Board of
1st Monday of the Month
12 pm - Workshop
7 pm - Regular Meeting
6:30 pm - 2nd Tuesday Bi-Monthly
Zoning Board of Appeals
7 pm - 2nd Wednesday (As Requested)
Meetings are held at the Township Hall
and are open to the Public.
2013 Dates the Office will be Closed
Tuesday, January 1st - New Year’s Day
Friday, March 29th - Spring Holiday
Friday, May 24th & Monday, May 27th - Memorial Day Weekend
Thursday, July 4th & Friday, July 5th - 4th of July
Friday, August 30th & Monday, September 2nd - Labor Day Weekend
Thursday, November 28th & Friday, November 29th - Thanksgiving
Tuesday, December 24th & Wednesday, December 25th - Christmas
Update NewsletterOctober 2009