Updated Jun 30, 2015
- With the 4th of July holiday quickly approaching, we want to insure that our residents are up to date on the Township's rules regarding fireworks. Please review the ordinance by clicking here.
- The summer school tax bills should be in your mailbox on or about July 1st! If you have not received your tax bill by July 10th, please contact the Treasurer's Office at (269) 932-0269 to ensure that it was mailed to the proper mailing address, etc.
- Please note that the Township Hall will be closed on Friday, July 3rd in celebration of Independence Day.
- A new Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Law goes into effect on July 1, 2015. Please feel free to review the updated documents below, and if you have any questions, contact the Township Clerk at (269) 429-7703.
- Property tax information is available online at https://www.is.bsasoftware.com. Our information is listed under “Berrien County Municipalities”. Tax inquiries for property owners are free for any property that they own. All other inquiries are charged $2.00 each. You may look at the history of the taxes for your property for the last twenty years, see current information, and print off duplicate bill information.
Just follow the directions to set up your account.
If you have any questions, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at (269) 932-0269.
- When scheduled, links to special meeting information will appear below.
Township Board of Trustees 1st Monday of the Month 12 pm - Workshop 6 pm - Regular Meeting
Planning Commission 6:30 pm - 2nd Tuesday Bi-Monthly
Zoning Board of Appeals 7 pm - 2nd Wednesday (As Requested)
Meetings are held at the Township Hall and are open to the Public.
2015 Dates the Office will be Closed
Friday, April 17th - Spring Holiday
Friday, May 22rd & Monday, May 25th - Memorial Day Weekend
Thursday, July 2nd & Friday, July 3rd - 4th of July Weekend
Friday, September 4th & Monday, September 7th - Labor Day Weekend
Thursday, November 26th & Friday, November 27th - Thanksgiving
Friday, December 25th - Christmas
Friday, January 1st - New Year's Day