Other Township Officials
Roger Seely - Supervisor Gary Bluschke - Trustee Jerry Jones - Building Official/Ordinance Officer
Denise Cook - Clerk Chuck Garlanger - Trustee Sue Rice - Assessor
Dave Vonk - Treasurer Ron Griffin - Trustee Ross Bates - Chief of Police
Tim Fenderbosch - Manager Melissa Schultz - Trustee
3000 Washington Ave.
P.O. Box 147
Saint Joseph MI 49085-0147
Phone (269) 429-7703
Fax (269) 429-2079
Administrative office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm (except holidays).
Updated March 13,2014
· At the February 3rd Board Meeting, a new fireworks ordinance was adopted. Click here to review it in its entirety.
· Yard waste pickup will resume on April 1st.
· The 2014 Principle Residence Exemption filing deadline is June 1st for new home purchases only. If you already have an exemption you do not need to re-file.
· Landfill Passes will be available for pickup starting April 2nd. They will be valid for the following dates:
April 18th & 19th, 25th & 26th
May 9th & 10th, 16th & 17th
· The 2013 tax collection cycle is now complete. If you have unpaid 2013 property taxes, please contact the Berrien County Treasurer at (269) 983-7111 ext 8569 for information on current amounts due and for all other payment information or questions.
· Property tax information is available online at https://www.is.bsasoftware.com. Our information is listed under “Berrien County”. Tax inquiries for property owners are free for any property that they own. All other inquiries are charged $2.00 each. You may look at the history of the taxes for your property for the last twenty years, see current information, and print off duplicate bill information.
Just follow the directions to set up your account.
If you have any questions, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at (269) 932-0269.
|Township Board of
1st Monday of the Month
12 pm - Workshop
7 pm - Regular Meeting
6:30 pm - 2nd Tuesday Bi-Monthly
Zoning Board of Appeals
7 pm - 2nd Wednesday (As Requested)
Meetings are held at the Township Hall
and are open to the Public.
2014 Dates the Office will be Closed
Wednesday, January 1st - New Year’s Day
Friday, April 18th - Spring Holiday
Friday, May 23rd & Monday, May 26th - Memorial Day Weekend
Thursday, July 3rd
& Friday, July 4th
- 4th of
Friday, August 29th & Monday, September 1st - Labor Day Weekend
Thursday, November 27th & Friday, November 28th - Thanksgiving
Thursday, December 25th & Friday, December 26th - Christmas
Update NewsletterOctober 2013